Let’s spice up melon salad!
This juicy salad is a mixture of cantaloupe, honeydew, and prosciutto. Let’s come together to make a fun summer party snack! This recipe is loved by all ages, as it is an easy, healthy recipe for families of all size.
This quick and easy salad is great for busy families who are always on the go! This salad is wonderful to throw in in the cooler on those long summer days filled with sporting events. This will provide a great source of hydration and nutrients!
What Do We Need?
1 Whole Cantaloupe
1 Whole HoneyDew
2-3 Lemons juiced
3-4 Slices of Prosciutto
1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Pearls
1 TBSP Basil
A Drizzle of Honey (optional)
How To Make It?
- Cut the melons in half and deseed them
- Cut the de-seeded halves into chunks and/or ball the melons
- Then take your tear or cut your prosciutto and add it to the melon chunks
- Add the juice of two or three lemons, as well as the mozzarella pearls
- Slice up basil and mix everything together
- Add drizzled honey to top it off and enjoy!