Hot days are still ahead; cool down with this refreshing watermelon salad.
This is a fast, healthy, and delicious snack that will have you cooled down in no time! It’s quick and easy salad to pair with just about any grilled dinner option, bringing color and a refreshing addition to those hot summer days!
With watermelon being a big summer hit, it is an amazing item to put out at your weekend cookout. Share a unique recipe like this with friends and family! Let us see what we need to make this!
What You’ll Need:
1 Large Watermelon
Balsamic Vinegar 1/4 cup
Olive Oil 1/2 cup
1/2 a Lime Juiced
Pinch of Salt
Goat or Feta Cheese 8 oz
Fresh Basil 3/4 cup
Crushed Red Pepper to taste
Time To Make it
- Cut watermelon into slices, then cut into cubes
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, and balsamic vinegar, drizzle over the watermelon cubes
- Chop up basil and add it to the watermelon
- Finally, crumble your cheese over the watermelon and mix
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes over each serving. Pick your favorite dish to serve and enjoy!